The Standard can today reveal a list of the Gainsborough area’s best and worst GP surgeries, based on ratings provided by patients.
The information is available on the NHS Choices website here, and is based on responses provided in the GP Patient Survey. Patients are asked how likely they are to recommend their practice to others.
The survey is sent out twice a year to about 1.36 million adults who are registered with a GP in England.
Here is the list of the best and worst surgeries within five miles of Gainsborough town centre, based on the percentage of people who said they would recommend their GP surgery to others. Data for some practices was not available.
1. Corringham Branch Surgery, Corringham - 92.8 per cent
2. Willingham Surgery, Willingham-by-Stow - 92.8 per cent
3. Drs Brownson & Dr Reader, Nort Leverton - 89.2 per cent
4. Dr Warnes And Partners, Caskgate Street Surgery, Gainsborough - 78.2 per cent
5. Misterton Group Practice, Misterton - 74.4 per cent
6. Dr Cs Hunt And Partners, Cleveland Surgery, Gainsborough - 63.7 per cent