Electrical fire under floorboards in Crowle.

Humberside Fire Service
Humberside Fire Service

Firefighters were called to an incident involving electrical wiring in Mill Road, Crowle, last night.

A call was received at 10.04pm on Tuesday September 16.

The fire involved electrical wiring under floorboards and was out on the arrival of firefighters, having self extinguished.

Floorboards were removed for inspection purposes and a thermal image camera and small tools were in use.

The incident was left with the owner