THIS week we feature a picture of Holy Trinity Church Institute taken in July 1908.
Note the roof lantern on the building, while in the background can be seen the spire of Holy Trinity Church, now the Trinity Arts Centre.
We now have some names for the picture of the Marshalls canteen staff featured in the 2nd August issue of The Standard.
On the fFront row are Nellie Laughton, Audrey Jones, Barbara Jennings, Rita Jackson, Ruby West.
The second row features Margaret Laughton, Irene Cook, Dorothy Jackson, May Littlewood, Jean Burton, Irene Jones, Barbara Mellis, while on the back row is Elsie Burton.