The Bassetlaw Stroke Information Service is a service for residents, funded by NHS Bassetlaw and Notts County Council and delivered by Bassetlaw Action Centre.
The service provides advice, information and support to families and carers for as long as it is needed.
A case worker is available to assist you to access services that you may require to support your return to day-to-day life.
Advice and support is available for practical things like:
· filling in forms· applying for benefits
· assistance with looking at housing needs and with adaptations that are required
· other practical assistance
· support to return back to work
· signposting to other relevant services/agencies
· put people in contact with other stroke survivors
· or just a listening ear.
If you would like some help, contact Jayne Bullock at Bassetlaw Action Centre on 01777 709650 or email: email@example.com.
The Misterton Centre is affiliated to BAC so information is also available there - call in or ring 891872.