Options for Aegir riders
GAINSBOROUGH Aegir Cycling Club ran two leisure rides on Sunday, both starting from Roseway in Gainsborough.
Daniel Nicholson led a 25 mile ride, enjoyed by Pete Hanks, Dave Walker and Joe Smith, 16.
Trevor Halstead led a 56-mile ride at a brisk average speed of 16 mph.
Matt Hindmarsh and his son Liam, 13 took part.
Sunday 20th January’s event is round five of the Gainsborough Aegir Speed Judging Contest.
Riders should meet at Roseway at 9.20am.
The club’s website is www.community.lincolnshire.gov.uk/gainsboroughaegircycling
For more information call Trevor Halstead on 01427 617752.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Teens praised for ‘hard work and dedication’
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Police warning over online comments
- Inside YOUR Gainsborough Standard this week (Thursday 11th April)
- Gainsborough MP, close friend of Margaret Thatcher, pays tribute to former Prime Minister
- Running and walking both good for your heart
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 8 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west