‘Al be the new angling writer’
THE Worksop Guardian has a new angling correspondent, with a brand new column starting next week.
A successful junior match angler who fished for CEGB and Powergen, and now a specimen hunter in the winter months, Alan Dudhill has signed up to bring you the latest angling news each week in our sports pages.
Alan is well qualified to pen a column on the sport, as general secretary of the Pike Anglers’ Club of Great Britain, and the owner of Retford Angling Centre.
He writes and contributes to the Angling Times, Angling Star, Pikelines and Pike & Predator.
Sports editor Graham Smyth said: “We’re looking forward to welcoming Alan’s first column next week, and we’re delighted to have another expert on board.”
“I’m sure his weekly offering will prove popular with our angling-mad readers.”
Don’t miss his Guardian debut next week, with all the latest local results and vital information on the local scene.
If you have a story, get in touch with Alan via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07815 308463.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Teens praised for ‘hard work and dedication’
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Police warning over online comments
- Inside YOUR Gainsborough Standard this week (Thursday 11th April)
- Gainsborough MP, close friend of Margaret Thatcher, pays tribute to former Prime Minister
- Running and walking both good for your heart
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 8 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west