HAVE a Royally good Jubilee weekend by following our guide to the celebrations.
Street parties, picnics and fairs are on all weekend. So hang up your bunting, wear Union Jack colours and raise a glass to the Queen!
SATURDAY 2ND JUNE
• LEA: Party on the village green. Red, white and blue fancy dress parade, races, face painting, tea party. BBQ and music in evening.
• MARSHALL’S YARD: Party with face painting and dancing from Wendy Foster and Tracey Everett-Fox Schools of Dance.
SUNDAY 3RD JUNE
• HEMSWELL CLIFF: Big Lunch on the village green from 11am. Picnics, bouncy castle, tug of war and family games.
• MARTON: Summer fayre on village playing field from 2.30pm. Stalls, games, food, drink and disco.
• WILLINGHAM: The village will host a street party. All welcome.
• ALL SAINTS’ PARISH CHURCH, GAINSBOROUGH: Songs of Praise at 11am. Big picnic 12 noon - 4pm. Fun for all the family, bring own blankets, chairs and picnics.
• MARSHALL’S SPORTS GROUND, GAINSBOROUGH: Party on the playing field from 10am - 4pm. Picnics, games, bouncy castle, music and vintage bus tours around town.
• RICHMOND PARK, GAINSBOROUGH: Big party from 12 noon - 4pm. Fairground games, croquet taster sessions, big Jubilee cake, competitions and more.
MONDAY 4TH JUNE
• NORMANBY-BY-SPITAL: The village will host a street party. All welcome.
• UPTON & KEXBY: Party on the playing field from 2.30pm. Children’s sports and tug of war. Faith tea in village hall at 4.30pm. Live band and disco in the evening.
• BECKINGHAM: Street party in the village. Other events over the weekend include vintage car rally, classical concert and a family dance.