A NEW support group has been set up in Gainsborough to help those who are either suffering from dementia or caring for someone who does.
Dementia UK and the Orders of St John Care Trust are hosting a special Memory Support Cafe where you can go and share your experiences and ask for advice or information about any memory difficulties.
The next Memory Support Cafe takes place at Foxby Court on Middlefield Lane on Monday 12th November from 2pm - 4pm.
Sessions will be supported by admiral nurse Tilly Brock.
For more information call 01427 613376.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- Two arrested after mosque attacks
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 32 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North