DCSIMG

Worksop: Fire crews tackle blaze at old fireplace centre

Guardian Fire Logo

Guardian Fire Logo

Fire crews from Worksop were called to a rubbish blaze at the old Fireplace Gallery site on Clarence Road in the town on Sunday night (11th may).

Crews responded to calls after reports that rubbish was alight inside the building.

There were also concerns over asbestos catching light but these ultimately proved unfounded as no asbestos was involved in the blaze.

Firefighters were at the scene for two hours and used two hosereels, two jets and four breathing apparatuses to put out the flames.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page