DCSIMG

Gainsborough: Tumble dryer led to shed blaze

NEWS: The Gainsborough Standard

NEWS: The Gainsborough Standard

 

An electrical fault inside a tumble dryer caused a shed to catch fire in Gainsborough earlier today (Thursday 2nd January 2014).

Crews from Gainsborough Fire Station were called to the blaze in Noel Street just after 12 noon.

They used a water hose reel to put out the flames, but the shed and its contents were severely damaged.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page