Gainsborough: Fire crews attend fire at the theatre

editorial image
0
Have your say

Firefighters were called to the Old Nick Theatre in Gainsborough after fire broke out in a wall-mounted heater late on Thursday evening (13th February).

The fire was caused by electrical short circuiting in the heater at the venue on Spring Gardens.

The safety system at the theatre meant it self-extinguished and the fire crews from Gainsborough merely needed to ventelate the building and make the scene safe.

 

Back to the top of the page