DCSIMG

Blyton: Bedroom wrecked by fire after smoking materials ‘carelessly discarded’

editorial image

editorial image

 

Firefighters tackled a house fire at The Oval, Blyton, near Gainsborough last night (Friday 7th March).

The emergency call came in just after 6.30pm and three fire engines rushed to the scene.

The fire was in the bedroom of a semi-detached house.

Severe damage was caused to the room.

It is thought that carelessly discarded smoking materials caused the blaze.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page