DCSIMG

Aston: Faulty light fitting causes building fire

Guardian Fire Logo

Guardian Fire Logo

Firefighters from Aston and Maltby were called to a tackle a building fire in Aston.

The incident occurred in the early hours of this morning (Sunday, 17th August) at a house on Cradley Drive in Aston.

Firefighters discovered a faulty light fitting had caused a small fire and filled the room with smoke which was threatening to spread through the building.

However, fire crews were able to contain the smoke and quickly put out the fire, ensuring there was no major damage sustained to the building.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page