A DRUG dealing dad has admitted he bought cannabis and sold it to his friends.
John Anthony Spolander, 27, of Victoria Road, Worksop, appeared at Worksop Magistrates’ Court last Thursday.
He admitted possessing cannabis with intent to supply, and a further charge of supplying the class B drug.
The court heard how on 3rd November 2012 at 1.30pm, officers spotted a man coming out of Spolander’s property, putting a small bag of cannabis into his pocket. A search of the house revealed a further quantity of cannabis bush.
David Verity, defending, said the supply was ‘small scale’ and had not been going for long.
Magistrates sent the case to Nottingham Crown Court.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 32 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North