Worksop residents are being asked for their views on plans for a new community-based paediatric service to care for children and young people.
A key aim is to provide more care and routine appointments away from hospital settings, so children and young people with a range of on-going health conditions like autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) will be able to get the care they need closer to home in community clinics.
The service will be available later this year to children and young people who are registered with a GP in Bassetlaw.
Visit www.bassetlawccg.nhs.uk for further information or to leave your views by the end of May.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 32 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North