People in the Gainsborough area are being warned to take extra care after today’s snowfall (Saturday 23rd March)
The weather has created hazardous conditions on many of the area’s roads and pathways.
While the snow is likely to ease up this afternoon and tomorrow, residents are warned to be careful in the freezing conditions to follow.
Light snow is predicted to return mid-week.
- Check back here for further information.
- Send your traffic reports and snow stories and pictures to email@example.com
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- Two arrested after mosque attacks
- Man dies following fall at Premier Foods site
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 30 mph
Wind direction: North east