Members of the Gainsborough Rotary Club are busy finalising their plans for the annual bonfire and fireworks display.
This year’s sparkling show takes place on Saturday 3rd November at 5.45pm.
The venue once again is Lea Park and a record crowd is expected.
Admission price for adults is £4 and children aged four to 14 can gain entry for £2.
Rotary member Ray Woollard said: “Some of the arrangements for entry and exit, and also the facilities are being improved this year.”
“Given reasonable weather conditions an enjoyable night is anticipated.”
Food and drinks will also be available.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Teens praised for ‘hard work and dedication’
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Police warning over online comments
- Police appeal after 200-year-old flagons stolen
- Inside YOUR Gainsborough Standard this week (Thursday 11th April)
- Gainsborough MP, close friend of Margaret Thatcher, pays tribute to former Prime Minister
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: South west