THREE new members have joined the Board of Governors of Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust to represent the views of local people.
Dr Utpal Barua, Nicola/Nicky Hogarth and Bev Marshall were elected Public Governors of the trust, which runs Doncaster Royal Infirmary, Bassetlaw Hospital and Montagu Hospital in Mexborough, and also provides services at Retford Hospital and some community settings, after elections in August.
They will each serve a term of three years on the Board of Governors, which plays a key role in representing the views of patients, local residents and staff.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Teens praised for ‘hard work and dedication’
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Police warning over online comments
- Inside YOUR Gainsborough Standard this week (Thursday 11th April)
- Gainsborough MP, close friend of Margaret Thatcher, pays tribute to former Prime Minister
- Running and walking both good for your heart
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 40 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North