As heavy snow fell across the district this week, Retford readers have been sending us their snow pics capturing the best of the winter wonderland.
Several schools across the area closed on Monday as many families headed out to enjoy the frosty weather, going sledging, playing games in the park and building snowmen.
Janet Ashton and her daughter Hannah captured these stunning scenes across Retford and Clumber Park, showing son James and friend Jack Taylor having fun in the snow.
And Bassetlaw Council chairman Ian Campbell sent us these beautiful shots of King’s Park in Retford and the War Memorial outside the Town Hall.
Click on the play button to view the SLIDESHOW.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 32 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North