THERE’S no such thing as a bad hair day with this week’s fantastic offer for a tin of free Kangol Hair Wax from Cutting Edge Unisex.
We have teamed up with the Worksop shop, on Netherton Road, to offer every reader a free tin of hair wax - worth £1.99.
Simply cut out the voucher on this page and take it to Cutting Edge Unisex from Friday 26th October to Thursday 1st November to claim your freebie.
Cutting Edge is offering every reader a 75ml tin of Kangol Hair Wax for men and women - perfect for keeping your locks under control.
Slightly scented, it’s a perfectly-mixed putty which will leave your hair looking smooth and feeling fresh all day.
Cutting Edge manager Tracey McAnespie has had more than 20 years of experience in the trade, having worked in her own salon in Dinnington and later at The Barber Shop in Worksop.
She said they were delighted to be offering readers a special treat to celebrate the opening of the new shop.
“We opened a few weeks ago and are already getting great responses from our customers who like our competitive prices and friendly welcome,” she said.
“A lot of people have said a barbers shop is exactly what Manton needs - they haven’t had anything like this for over 15 years.”
Cutting Edge offers a great range of cuts for both men and women - all at great prices.
Hair cuts for men are priced £4, £3 for OAPS and £3.50 for children.
Clipper cuts are priced £3 while beard trims are just £1.
Ladies trims start from £4.50 and layered trims from £6. Cutting Edge also offers ladies re-styles, with prices starting from £8.
Tracey said Cutting Edge is just a short walk from town and is located near to schools and doctors’ surgeries - making it an ideal place to stop off.
“We also offer a walk-in service so there is no need to make an appointment,” she said.
Cutting Edge Unisex is located on Netherton Road, opposite Oddfellows Arms Pub.
It is open 9am-5pm on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday.
To claim your FREE 75ml tub of Kangol Hair Wax, simply cut out the voucher in this week’s Worksop Guardian and present it at Cutting Edge Unisex from Friday 26th October to Thursday 1st November.
• Would you like to offer Guardian readers a special freebie to say thank you for their custom and to let new customers know about your business?
To find out more about featuring your business in the paper email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just give us a ring on 01909 500500.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Teens praised for ‘hard work and dedication’
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Police warning over online comments
- Inside YOUR Gainsborough Standard this week (Thursday 11th April)
- Gainsborough MP, close friend of Margaret Thatcher, pays tribute to former Prime Minister
- Running and walking both good for your heart
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 8 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west