A CHARITY which helps those suffering with autism has received a welcome boost from Maltby Town Council.
The council has donated £100 to the Rotherham Branch of the National Autistic Society.
Councillors Jon Carratt, Jenny Andrews and Keith Stringer recently presented a cheque for the amount to Paul Truin and Jonathan Evans from the charity’s steering group.
The NAS branch volunteers are proactive in aiming to raise awareness of autism to support and encourage the development of autism services in Rotherham.
For more information about the organisation, visit their website www.nasrotherham.org.uk.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 32 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North