WE are planning some very exciting changes for the Gainsborough Standard, and we want YOU to get involved.
In a few weeks time we will launch a new look Standard, featuring a fresh, new design, and some brand new features.
The aim of the revamp is to give our readers an even better newspaper to read.
It will still have all your favourite bits, such as The Captain, What’s On, and Those Were the Days, as well as having a bigger sport section, more readers’ letters, and more district and community news.
We also plan to introduce brand new features, including a weekly Reports from the Courts page.
Over the course of the next few weeks you will start to notice some subtle changes to the Standard, as we prepare for the big relaunch next month.
Starting from next week you will notice that sections of the paper such as The Captain, District News, and What’s On will be on different pages to what you are used to.
They will still be there, but in different places. We are sure that the end result will be a better experience for you, the readers.
These gradual changes will allow you to come on a journey with us towards a new look paper.
That’s why we want to know what YOU think of our plans.
Additionally, if there’s anything new you’d like to see in the Gainsborough Standard then now is the ideal time to let us know.
What do we currently do that you think we could do better?
What aren’t we doing, that you think we should be doing?
What would you like to see more of?
Please feel welcome to have your say on all of these things.
After all, the Gainsborough Standard is your newspaper.
To get in touch you can write to us at Gainsborough Standard, 5-7 Market Place, Gainsborough, DN21 2BP, email us at email@example.com, or call us on 01427 615323.
Alternatively, you can Tweet us at @GainsStandard or contact us on our Facebook page.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Teens praised for ‘hard work and dedication’
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Police warning over online comments
- Inside YOUR Gainsborough Standard this week (Thursday 11th April)
- Gainsborough MP, close friend of Margaret Thatcher, pays tribute to former Prime Minister
- Running and walking both good for your heart
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 8 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west