Safe@Last is urging shooting enthusiasts to sign up for its annual clay shoot to help raise funds for young runaways.
The Annual Clay Shoot Trophy returns for it’s seventh year on Saturday 20th April and will be held at the magnificent Sandbeck Park near Maltby - the home of the Earl and Countess of Scarbrough.
Charity patrons, the Earl and Countess have opened their grounds to Safe@Last for the last seven years.
Lord Scarbrough said: “My wife and I are delighted to host the seventh annual Safe@Last clay shoot at Sandbeck again, and look forward to a most enjoyable event that we hope will raise significant funds for this very fine charity.”
“I am looking forward to shooting alongside previous competitors as well as meeting guests new to the event.”
On the day guests will enjoy refreshments and hearty lunch. In addition to the shooting, they will have the chance to take part in archery, sporting air rifles and the ever popular welly wanging.
For more information and to book call Barbara on 01909 566977 or visit www.weekendatlast.co.uk
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- Two arrested after mosque attacks
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 30 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 7 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North