TWO new sewing courses are starting at Trent Valley Academy this month, run by Lincolnshire Active Community Network.
A handful of places remain on the bra making course which starts Thursday 24th January from 6.30-8.30pm. It lasts five weeks and costs £50 plus materials. Advanced sewing skills are required.
Working with basic bra fabrics you will learn the skills and techniques involved, and how bra sizing works. Then copy your favourite bra to make a pattern.
An introduction to dress making course also starts on 22nd January 6.30-8.30pm for five weeks. For more information email contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01522 585580.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 32 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North