A 28-year-old Worksop man has admitted to assaulting a woman after a boozy argument with his girlfriend got out of hand.
Luke O’Brien, from Blyth Road, initially denied the offence but changed his plea in front of magistrates on the morning of Thursday 30th August.
Officers were called to the scene on 15th July where O’Brien had pushed a friend of his girlfriend’s over, causing grazes to her elbow.
The court heard how they had been drinking lager and playing cards.
Andrew Osborne, defending, said his client initially denied the offence because he couldn’t believe what he had done.
Magistrates asked for a probation report to be completed before the next hearing on 20th September. He was released on conditional bail.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 32 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North