POLICE investigating a series of burglaries at Worksop hair salons have arrested and bailed a man.
The 34-year-old, who lives locally, was arrested and questioned in connection with burglaries at Rich Hair Salon, Reuben’s and House of Elegance.
He was later released on bail pending further enquiries.
Intruders forced entry to Rich Hair Salon in Bridge Street twice between the evening of Sunday 13th January and the morning of Monday 14th January 2013.
The following night, Reuben’s in Newcastle Avenue was targeted, and also the front window of House of Elegance in Bridge Street.
GHD and Magic Crate hair straighteners and various bottles of Clynol shampoo, conditioner and wax were stolen.
If you have had an unsolicited approach to buy cut-price products of this kind please contact Notts Police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Teens praised for ‘hard work and dedication’
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Police warning over online comments
- Police appeal after 200-year-old flagons stolen
- Inside YOUR Gainsborough Standard this week (Thursday 11th April)
- Gainsborough MP, close friend of Margaret Thatcher, pays tribute to former Prime Minister
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: South west