EVERYONE was feline fine as an ambitous new cattery in Gainsborough had a special open weekend.
The Leawood Cattery prides itself on giving ‘five-star luxury’ by offering them their own suite with flat screen TV, soothing aquarium and comfy cushions.
Guests are also be served from an a la carte menu.
Mayor Gainsborough Rollings was the guest of honour as the luxury cat hotel opened its doors.
“It was a really fantastic day and went really well,” said Oona Mitchell, who works at the cattery.
“We did really well on the tombola and raffle too, with prizes kindly donaated by Ping, and raised over £350 for Lincoln Cat Care and Birman Welfare, so thank you so much to everyone who came down and made it such a special day.”
Owner Liz Burman, 46, who lives next door to the cattery, on Gainsborough Road, said: “Our slogan is ‘cats come first, cuddles come free’ and I’m Auntie Lizzie to all the cats here.”
For more information call 01427 610041 or visit www.leawoodcattery.co.uk
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Teens praised for ‘hard work and dedication’
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Police warning over online comments
- Inside YOUR Gainsborough Standard this week (Thursday 11th April)
- Gainsborough MP, close friend of Margaret Thatcher, pays tribute to former Prime Minister
- Running and walking both good for your heart
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west