HOUSE FOCUS: West Grove, Wheatley Hills, Doncaster £149,950
QUIET CUL-DE-SAC: Standing proud in Wheatley Hills, this three bedroom semi-detached property is just waiting to be snapped up.
With a reduced price of £149,950, the home is just a short walk from Doncaster Royal Infirmary and the town centre.
The home, at 1 West Grove, briefly comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hall, sitting room, lounge and dining room, a modern beechwood fitted kitchen, utility room, white three-piece suite bathroom and three good-sized bedrooms.
Nicely decorated throughout, the property has lots of storage space and features laminate flooring in the lounge area with a fireplace and tiled hearth.
Outside there is also front and rear gardens with a timber decked patio, outside security lighting, a driveway and a detached garage.
There is also on-street parking available.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- Two arrested after mosque attacks
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 30 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 7 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North