An energy advisor will visit clients at home to give advice on keeping warm and well. This can include:
· Energy tariff switches to avoid overspending on your gas and electricity.
· Identifying and assisting with funding applications for energy-saving measures or to replace faulty equipment, where applicable.
· Referring for draught excluding and winter warm checks to make sure homes can stay warm.
· Check to make sure clients are getting the correct benefits.
· Help and advice with fuel debt.
For more information, contact Victoria Wright on 01777 709650 or email: email@example.com.
The Misterton Centre is affiliated to BAC so enquiries can also be made there – call 01777 891872.