Spook-tacular Halloween fun
GAINSBOROUGH’S ghosts and ghouls were out in force to celebrate Halloween around the town.
Richmond Park played host to Halloween in the Park over the weekend where families enjoyed a fancy dress competition, a pumpkin-carving contest, hot food, games, tombola, face-painting, as well as lantern making, live music, a parade and much more.
But it wasn’t just the kids that got involved - staff at Scissors on Lord Street also got into the spirit of things by wearing fancy dress.
The Halloween festivities continued throughout the week at the Old Nick Theatre and Marshall’s Yard.
See NEXT week’s Standard for more photos of Halloween in Gainsborough.
Send us YOUR spooky Halloween pictures by emailing email@example.com
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Teens praised for ‘hard work and dedication’
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Police warning over online comments
- Inside YOUR Gainsborough Standard this week (Thursday 11th April)
- Gainsborough MP, close friend of Margaret Thatcher, pays tribute to former Prime Minister
- Running and walking both good for your heart
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 8 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west