Renew your wedding vows
NATIONAL Marriage Week is here - and what better way to celebrate than by renewing your wedding vows in Gainsborough.
The Gainsborough Mother’s Union is holding ‘A Celebration of Marriage’ at Gainsborough’s All Saint’s Church.
The event is an opportunity for all to renew their wedding vows in support of National Marriage Week - which runs from 7th - 14th February.
A spokesman said: “Marriages need time and content to grow and flourish. So this Marriage Week see what your relationship might be like if you nurtured it a bit more.”
“Marriage Week is a massive aide -memoire to the nation which says; “if your fortunate enough to be in a marriage – then you should look after it”.
The event takes place on Sunday 10th February from 3pm.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Teens praised for ‘hard work and dedication’
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Police warning over online comments
- Inside YOUR Gainsborough Standard this week (Thursday 11th April)
- Gainsborough MP, close friend of Margaret Thatcher, pays tribute to former Prime Minister
- Running and walking both good for your heart
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 32 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North