Get online with YOUR Standard
KEEP up to date with the latest breaking news as it happens by following YOUR Gainsborough Standard online.
For breaking news and debate about the most important local issues or to ask questions and share news, follow our reporter at twitter.com/GStandardNews.
That salty old sea dog the Captain can also be found at twitter.com/GSCaptain
Also, to keep up to date with all the latest offers and competitions running in the Gainsborough Standard each and every week all you need to do is follow twitter.com/ Gainspromos for your chance to win great prizes and get money off at your favourite local businesses.
You can also find us on Facebook by searching for ‘The Gainsborough Standard’ and ‘liking’ the page.
Don’t forget to visit www.gainsboroughstandard.co.uk for news, debate, competitions, listings and much, much more.
l What would YOU like to see from your Gainsborough Standard online?
Get in touch and let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a tweet.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- Gainsborough paedophile with animal porn placed on sex register
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Help For Heroes reaction to brutal killing of soldier in London
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Gainsborough
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 32 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North